GDPR ESSENTIALS FOR MARKETERS
GDPR Essentials is ideal for anyone wanting to learn more about the General Data Protection Regulation and how to prepare for the coming changes.
This online course is split across three themes: the law as it stands today, and as it will be, what the changes mean for organisations, and the implications for each channel or activity within marketing.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for anyone wishing to learn more about GDPR; especially Marketing Directors, Agency Heads, Data Team Leaders, App developers, Marketing Managers and Data Marketing Managers.
How will I benefit?
Be prepared for the strategic implications of GDPR in a world where consumer privacy awareness and global legislation can seriously restrict your lead generation and data use. Understand the laws of privacy, the requirements of the new regulations coming into force in May 2018 and how they impact your marketing strategy.
What will I learn?
- Introduction to GDPR
- What GDPR does: key principles
- What GDPR means in practice
- Practical tips
- Demonstrating compliance
- Channel implications
- The next step: Key questions you should be asking
What are the key learning objectives?
- The letter of the law: what the relevant laws already contain, and the specific new provisions of GDPR
- Key principles and what they mean (implications, risks and costs)
- What needs to be done differently in each of your core marketing activities
- Practical tips for the top actions you need to take
- Specific implications for each marketing channel
Econsultancy’s mission is to help our customers achieve excellence in digital business, marketing and ecommerce.