Become the best marketer you can be. The Mini MBA in Marketing is an MBA level, CPD accredited course that gives you the tools and expertise to supercharge your career.
Who is this course for?
This course has been designed for marketers of all backgrounds, nationalities and educational levels.
- Market Orientation: Customer focus, bussines culture and predictive marketing.
- Market Research: Research design, qualitative methods, quantitative methods, backwards market research.
- Segmentation: Market mapping, demographics, firmographics, behavioural.
- Targeting: Strategic decisions, mass marketing, target segment portraits, targeting criteria.
- Positioning: Brand position, articulation, disruptive execution, perceptual maps.
- Objectives: Purchase funnel, the right objectives, strategic decision making.
- Product: Product creation, product assessment, NPS scores.
- Price: Price settings, using quantitative models to set a price, discounting and price wars.
- Integrated Marketing Communications: The S curve, profitability matrix, price setting, elasticity.
- Distribution: Omnichannel, direct vs. indirect channel models, D2C sector.
About Mark Ritson:
Mark Ritson, a leading figure in the world of marketing. With a BSc and PhD in marketing, Mark has spent the past 25 years teaching his unique method to MBA students at some of the world’s top business schools, including award-winning courses at London Business School, MIT and Melbourne Business School. Not only has he taught on these prestigious programmes but his teaching has been widely acclaimed with Mark winning the teaching prize at each of these institutions. He has worked globally as a private marketing consultant for clients such as Subaru, De Beers, Ericsson, Sephora, News Corp, Hennessy and Baxter.