Have you ever experienced a tough negotiation and felt out of your depth? Have you ever lost a deal at the last minute when procurement got involved? Have you ever found yourself agreeing to provide the same service for less money, stretching your team’s capacity?
Mike Lander developed Next Level Negotiation© specifically to help sales teams and account directors win more profitable commercial deals when negotiating. This course is packed with actionable methodologies and strategies to help you successfully navigate tough negotiations, protect your margins and drive profitable growth.
Once mastered, you’ll be able to walk into any negotiation and understand exactly how to re-frame discussions to get better deals and maximise your profits.
What are the objectives of this course?
The main objective of this course is to instruct the user on the following areas:
- Comprehending who is the Procurement Professional: The characteristics of a typical procurement professional and their objectives.
- Understanding Procurement as part of the sales cycle and RFPs, RFQs and RFIs: It will also stop you wasting weeks of valuable sales time.
- Mastering the Procurement Toolkit: This gives you access to a number of key tools used by procurement and teaches you how to use them to “level the playing field”
- Identifying when a saving is not a saving: In-depth knowledge about how the savings pipeline is managed.
- Negotiating with Procurement for a win-win outcome: A deep dive into how Procurement plan for negotiations and how you can level the playing field.
Who is this course for?
This online course is ideal for sales teams, account directors and managers who are responsible for negotiating deals with procurement teams.
- Module 1: How to make Procurement an Ally, not the Enemy
- Module 2: Procurement as Part of Your Sales Cycle
- Module 3: How to Negotiate with Procurement (a Step-by-Step Guide)
- Module 4: Case Study: What Can Happen When You Negotiate with Procurement Professionals
- Module 5: Summary of all Modules and Lessons
“Through Mike’s deep insights into the world of Procurement, I have fundamentally changed my approach to selling when dealing with Procurement professionals. Mike’s online course is excellent value for money and packed full of incredible insights.” Lucian Ivan, Founder & CEO, Spectrum Support
“I found Mike’s training absolutely brilliant! It has completely changed my outlook on how I view people in procurement. Overall I would consider this training essential for any sales person and I am feeling a lot more confident about negotiating future deals.” Sarah Cleary, Enterprise Solutions Manager, Spearline
“Mike offered invaluable advice when I was in a negotiation with a client around fees. His insight and tactical approach, coupled with very practical solutions meant that I was able to not only maintain the client relationship, but be able to offer a longer term, tactical approach that would certainly benefit both parties. Thank you Mike!” Carol Vooght, Director, Expion Search & Selection
About Mike Lander:
Mike Lander is a successful entrepreneur and expert negotiator, with a proven track record of buying, growing, and selling businesses for seven-figure sums.
He has a uniquely valuable perspective on negotiating commercial deals, having worked on both sides of the table as a Procurement Director and an entrepreneur.
Mike now uses his specialist knowledge and experience negotiating hundreds of deals worth £400m+ to empower leaders and sales teams like you to negotiate more profitable deals with procurement.